Saturday, February 24, 2007

Close the curtains..

Dear....

I felt you this morning. You were thousands of miles away and yet right in the room with me.Is it possible the mind can actually connect two souls at the same time? Did you feel me this morning? I was there with you. A powerful tingling shot up my spine and my body involuntarily shuddered. With gossamer fingertips I caressed your flesh and said 'I'm sorry' when I touched a particularly sensitive spot.

I whispered things which I would never say out loud into your ear and as we spoke, in silence,I became painfully aware of my heart becoming coaxed from the cavity of my chest and coming to rest on my sleeve. I quickly closed the curtains, pulled my sweater closer to my body, hastily retreating back inside myself.. I hope you didn't see too much.


No comments: