Friday, February 23, 2007

Naked Embrace

I want you naked
on your back
pushed down hard
under attack
mouth to flesh
hands in my hair
stripping away
your every care
a wicked smile
upon my lips
as I dare to venture
below your hips
a sharp breath inward
as our dance begins
fingertips gliding
over your skin
looking up and
meeting your gaze
sensing your passion
your fire ablaze
becoming one
where once we
were two
sinking deeply
so long overdue
the music
has ended
and yet
we remain
deeply transcended~
completely expended

1 comment:

Lola Nation said...

Beautiful poem, with beautiful sentiment. Wicked, enticing, and promising. I assure you that you have much more to offer than undressed embraces...someone should cloak you and protect you with shrouds of warmth and love, not permanent marker offerings of cheap stencils.