Friday, February 23, 2007

The Wind in Me

I don't want to become
The tiny speck
That gets blown away
By the sheer force of the wind

I want to BE the wind…

I want to be the wind
That steals your breath away,
The wind that guides your sails

I want to be a whisper in your ear,
A song that comes to you
And consumes your soul..

I want to move your clouds
let you luxuriate in the sunlight
Remembering how pleasing
It feels to be warm

I want to shake the door
You hide behind
With tumultuous force
Tear down those walls
And carry you away

I want you to feel me
Even when you cannot see me
To carry me with you
When we are apart

I want to give you water
When you thirst
Quench the desire
That burns into your soul

I want to..
Howl for you
Blow for you
Haunt your every dream..

I want to make you dance like
The leaves which plummet from the trees
Softly spiraling
Back down to earth

I want to tenderly
caress your skin
Envisioning the goose-bumps
My presence creates

I want to scent you
With my perfume
And linger on your skin
Co-mingling with your own pure scent


I want to be your sunny wind
Your rainy wind
Your stormy wind
Your ONLY wind..

I want to..
Wash away your sorrows
Dry the tears you weep
Tenderly
reverently
silently

I want to..
Greet you in the dawn
Parting the curtains so you
May once again see…


My whisper to you…

The wind
Is me

No comments: